Spider-Themes is seeking a talented and experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team. We are a rapidly growing company that specializes in developing premium WordPress themes & plugins for our global client base.
As a UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for developing and executing design strategies that meet business objectives, prototyping, & final executions. You will work closely with our product managers, developers, and other designers to create designs that meet project requirements and deadlines.
Responsibilities as a UI/UX Designer:
- Develop and execute design strategies that meet business objectives and user needs
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that effectively communicate design concepts
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, marketing team, and other designers to create designs that meet project requirements and deadlines
- Keep close communication with the marketing department to create essential marketing materials for product promotional campaigns
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis on the correct web design trends, user requirements, popular ideas, and create original concepts with the collected data
- Develop and maintain design guidelines and style guides to ensure consistency across products
- Maintain the best industry standards and practices in the WordPress ecosystem
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and techniques to continuously improve your workflow and designs
- A strong portfolio of UI/UX design work that demonstrates experience & knowledge
- Experience with Themeforest & WordPress ecosystem
- In-depth understanding of modern UI/UX, correct & potential future trends, and planning accordingly
- Knowledge of industry-standard design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, design-related AI tools, etc
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide a clear understanding of your work to other members of the team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Remote or On-site Office: Maulvi Para 23/6, Brahmanbaria Sadar, Bangladesh.
Up to 40,000 BDT, depending on your experience.
- 2 festival bonuses per year
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing training
- A collaborative and dynamic work environment with a talented and passionate team
- Professional vacation policy and sick days
Check Out Our Product Portfolio:
ThemeForest Portfolio: Spider-Themes – Portfolio | ThemeForest
Documentation Plugin: EazyDocs Documentation Plugin
Best Selling Theme: Docy – Documentation WordPress Theme
Gutenberg Block: Advanced Accordion Gutenberg Block
If you are passionate about UI/UX design and meet the requirements outlined above, we encourage you to apply.
We are excited to offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to grow your career with our company.
Please click on the job application link below to apply for the position.